I am so excited to guest blog on Esmé’s blog….about cooking. This is somewhat ironic since my culinary skills are on par with a soldier ripping open an M.R.E. It’s not lost on me that I grew up in an Italian family who owned multiple Italian restaurants for around 25 years. Nor the fact that my father could cook like a boss and I am now a Food Buyer for a food distribution company.
A big thank you for the wonderful Suzie Speaks for this post on her blog.
Hop over to her @ https://suzie81speaks.com/about/ and read all about her and check out all her awesome and inspiring posts..
Meet Esmé! She’s the creator of The Recipe Hunter: Cook and Enjoy, a blog dedicated to beautiful recipes of lots of different types of foods.
She loves to share her passion with cooking and experimenting with different dishes and her blog is wealth of knowledge of all things food! I love the fact that The Recipe Hunter follows a ‘tried and tested’ premise, which not only tests different recipes from a personal perspective, but gives honest reviews as to the success level of the instructions, as well as giving credit and promotion to others within the food blogging world. I always like it when I see the blog love being shared around! I also like the fact that she includes photographs of her results – as someone who enjoys cooking it helps me to feel more confident about trying new recipes and I can see what the dish is…
View original post 100 more words
Well, I certainly do. Not always easy here as I can’t always get the ingredients I need so I am a master at research and finding alternatives. Wikipedia Carol is my new name, lol , Some lady who shall be nameless tagged me with that handle. You know who you are, lol Continue reading
A, B, C, D, E, F ….. let me , could it possibly be that we have to go for .
What would you have chosen for ?
Let’s try something a tad different! Would you like to write your own post?
I have been going around in , and eventually decided that I WILL deviate as mentioned last month.
You may say, I am totally and you’re correct (please keep this bit it to yourself), so let’s try uest posting for August.
How will this be done? You have to email me @ email@example.com if you’re interested in this Goofy Guest Posting business, and I will send you an invite and you will write your very own post on my blog! Do you like this idea of you your own post and I will publish it for you???
- It’s weekend, so I have decided that due to the deviation, I am releasing this post early, in order to provide each of you more time to get your post ready.
- Please email me at your earliest convenience @ firstname.lastname@example.org then I will send you the invite.
- You follow the link, accept the invitation, and then you will have access to write your own post.
- You will email me any images you wish to use and let me know where it will fit into your post, and I will add it on your behalf. The reason for this is that the invite (as per WP) unfortunately does not allow you to add your own images/pictures.
- I respectfully ask, when you send me the images, to add a picture of yourself, and I will use this with your permission as part of the post. I will understand if you do not wish to have your picture published, but it will be highly appreciated.
- Each post will be reviewed, approved and publish at my sole discretion on The Recipe Hunter blog.
- To be fair to all, I will only be able to accept post per blogger, as I would like to give as many of you the opportunity to do a uest post.
- The sooner you send in your email request to email@example.com and do your post, it will be published. I will publish Guest posts every day for the rest of the month of August, depending on the amount I receive, so it will be on a first come first serve basis. The last post will be published on August 31st, 2017.
- After I published your post, you will have 48 hours to promote and do a post/reblog on your own blog, linking back to the original post – this is
Yes, I do have a few simple you need to follow:
- You can choose ANY theme, whatever you blog about, and promote your own blog in this way.
- BUT: No racist posts, porn, slander, foul language in a post will be approved.
- I, The Recipe Hunter, will have the final decision and will be the one to approve and publish your post.
- Please contact me should you require any further information.
As always, please remember, the subject line of your email, should be marked as follows: August 2017 – uest post.
I am looking forward to as many as possible uest posts.
Sharing is Caring.
Please check out, join, comment, participate and follow
The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) on
Would you like to do a GUEST POST and be a CONTRIBUTOR on my blog ?
This is a personal invite to
one and all of my followers
Please hop over and check out the
Guest Posting / Contributors page
I am looking forward to collaborate with you!