Interested in doing a Guest Post?
Please let me know, by dropping me an email through my About The Recipe Hunter page then we can chat via email.
Just some general information I would need from you:
- Please send me a full copy of the script (in a .doc format via email).
- Please attach all your attractive pictures you wish to add to the script (then I know where to post them) and attach them individually to your email in .jpeg format or any other picture format you use.
- Please add a picture of yourself as I would like to add that to the post as well (that is if you agree to it) and any intro/write up re your blog.
- Also, please remember to add all your social media links at the end of the post, that way the readers can connect with you once I published your post/s, i.e. Facebook page, blog, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and any other you may use.
- I only do a Guest Post-release once a week. I have a schedule for Guest Posts, which will be on a Wednesday, and already have other Guests lined up. Once I receive your draft I can let you know the next date available.
- Once published, feel free to reblog and please share happily all over your social media outlets. This will be much appreciated.
- No racist posts, porn, slander or foul language (no offensive post).
- You can choose any theme, whatever you blog about for your article/post.
- I am looking forward to collaborating with each and every one of my followers.
Have you checked out my new Facebook page?