A roundup of posts left during April 23 – 27, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post of more of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- Savoring Lake Rabun shared by Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- PROLIFIC – PHOTO CHALLENGE shared by Bernadette
- Weekend Writing Prompt #51 – Raindrops – The First Day of Holidays shared by Michael
- Creating New Opportunities shared by Bridgette
- Valeggio sul Mincio, Borghetto… shared by Lorelle
- YOU ASK. I ANSWER. shared by Mr. M
- A Special Resting Place shared by Darlene
- TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE, THAT IS THE QUESTION shared by Janet
- FREE BOOK THIS WEEK! shared by Stevie
- My life story–I do shared by Lynz
- OUR “HOW TO” OF A GROWING GARDEN “WEDDING” shared by Deborah
- Traditional Thai Massage and other Massage Treatments in a Salon in Germany shared by Thelma
- Rainbows shared by Eugenia
- THE DOWNSIDE OF EMPATHY shared by Janet
- My Photo Week in Review 4-15-18 shared by Susan
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.