This is the first time I heard of and am I’m doing this tag and I would like to thank my lovely blogger friend PoojaG for her kindness and thinking of me. I am flattered. ♥
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Questions Given To Me:
- Why did you start your blog?
This may be a cheat, but you will find the answer to this question on my “Welcome” page.
- Would you rather live in a city or the country?
Most definitely in the country.
- What is the farthest distance you have traveled?
½ way around the world from Cape Town, South Africa to Vancouver, Canada. When flying via London, it’s approximately 17,000 km.
- Do you consider yourself an optimist?
Yes, I am
- What is your favourite song? Christian Church lyrics composed and sung by our Daughter and Son
- Do you think it is important to hold your breath underwater?When scuba diving, never, ever hold your breath! This does not mean you have to pump air at a foolish rate. Just breath to keep your airways open so that no air gets trapped in your lungs, should you have to do an emergency ascent.
- Where would you like to travel? Newfoundland and Labrador
- Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? No, first and only love, my husband of ± 40 years.
- Do you have a pet? Unfortunately not at present.
- Who is your favourite comedian? Victor Borge with his inflationary language
- What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? Never thought about it, so no answer here.
Questions To My Nominees:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- What is your biggest wish you want fulfilled this year?
- What is your favorite book?
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What are the principles that you live by?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My Nominees Are:
If any of my other blogger friends wish to participate, please feel free to accept as being ‘tagged’ and do your own post on the Blue Sky Tag.