Today is an extra special day for me because Melissa from The Anxious Canadian nominated and Tagged me for The Real Neat Blog Award.
A very BIG Melissa ☆☆☆
- You must thank & link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 7 questions they have asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you’ve done so
- Ask 7 new questions for your nominees
Melissa’s Seven Questions
- When did you start blogging? October 2015
- What inspired you to start your blog? This may be a cheat answer, but I will direct you to my Welcome and About for the full story
- What is the most important piece of advice that you have ever received? Share and Inspire Others! and that’s my motto
- Which do you choose; coffee or tea? Coffee, as it’s a prerequisite for being a Canadian
- If you could travel anywhere right now; where would you go? Newfoundland and Labrador
- What is your most used app on your phone/tablet? The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) :- My Facebook Food Group. The Recipe Hunter :- My Food Blog and @TRH_Cook :-Twitter. This way I can check it through the day during my coffee and lunch break at work.
- What is do you like to do when you aren’t blogging? Enjoying nature
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A Pug because I am as wrinkly and compact as this little adorable dog, and I had one as a child growing up.
My Seven Questions Are
- Where do most visits to your blog or any other social media connection/s come from?
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- What is your biggest wish you want fulfilled this year?
- What is your favorite book?
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Share a link to your best post(s)