Mystery Blogger Award 4!!
I can hardly believe it!!
I was nominated for the 4th time for the Mystery Blogger award and this time by Lathiya, a sunny smiling mother of two super active kids (her own words). Please hop over to her blog @ Cook With Smile Blog and see for yourself all about Lathi’s kitchen. so much Lathiya, I am flattered and honored by your nomination.
To read the full story about this award please follow the link to Okoto Enigma’s Blog Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post ♥
- List the rules ♥
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog ♥
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link ♥
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself ♥
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you ♥
- Nominate 10-20 people ♥
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ♥
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question) ♥
- Share a link to your best post(s) ♥
Three Things About Me
Sorry Lathiya, this may be a cheat, but I will redirect you to my Welcome & About page. There you can find out all about me and my blog.
Questions from Lathiya
- What is your favorite book? Any cookbook I can get my hands on.
- What is the wierd or funny thing you did in your childhood, even remembering that now will make you laugh? Maybe not weird or funny, but stupid indeed: I ran and jumped into a lake, without knowing the depth and ended up with a bad crack in my knee from the impact.
- What is one new dish you ate or made recently? I am not permitted to eat flour or any form of sugar, so started out on a new diet and now testing out new dishes every night. Es’s Egg Frittata/Pizza ; Es’s Pork Medallions and Es’s Stuffed Chicken Breast etc. etc.
- Have you tried to control your laugh in a serious moment? If yes when? In Church. The minister held up a poster depicting “falling rocks” and then asked the children in the congregation for their answer. Our son, aged ±4 held up his hand, and the minister asked him, and his answer “snow balls”. The entire congregation started to giggle, and I had to sit poker face and not crack up laughing.
- What is one wish you want to be fulfilled this year? Going on vacation to Newfoundland (a bucketlist item)
The Catalysts for Change
MY LIFE.MY JOURNEY. WALK WITH ME.
Books, Books and More Books!
FOOD WITH A PLAN
Cooking without Limits
Questions to my nominees
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.