“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okoto Enigma
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 to 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
Three Things about Me
- I blogging, and I get to meet so many new friends.
- My Motto: Share and Inspire Others! through my blog and day to day life.
- I prefer Baking-Therapy above Retail-Therapy
- Loaflusters – Food!
- Chez Moi
- Misfit Baker
- A LITTLE SWISS, A LITTLE CANADIAN
- The Urben Life
- Recipes by chefkreso
- All Day I Eat
- ELLIE BLEU
- No Plate Like Home
- EATS BY BLALY
- THE SENTIENT BAKER
5 Questions from @DONI_W and my responses
- What was the most awkward moment you ever experienced?
When someone asks you a question but you don’t know the answer, but should know it!
- What is your favourite food?
This may sound strange: “Smoothies” as I have one every day for lunch at work.
- What are your thoughts of some humans being born poor and some born rich, what do you think the cause of this?
We do not have any input as to where/place/area/county etc. or from which parents we are born. But as you grow up you need to shape the way the life we have been given will develop.
- Do you ever think life is a cycle of repetitive tasks – eat, drink, go to the bathroom, sleep?
In a way yes (eat, drink and sleep – natural), but variety is the spice of life – you can shape your own day in many ways.
- Describe me (Doni W) in three words and explain why!
I only know you for a short time through your blog, but from what I have seen I will say “Supportive, friendly, kind”
5 Questions for my Nominees
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
My Best Post
As a food blogger, this is a loaded question. Check out my blog and you decide which of the current 3,427 (at this very moment) you like best and let me know….
Another big THANK YOU and to Doni for this incredible honor and her thoughtfulness for nominating The Recipe Hunter.
to all the nominees – WELL DONE!!!