SHARE AND INSPIRE OTHERS!
- We will have a specific Theme every month, which will be announced on the 1st of each month.
- to send in your favorite TRIED AND TESTED recipe/s (yes you may enter more than one if you wish) for each month according to that month’s Theme.
- Please note, this must be a TRIED AND TESTED recipe and include the full recipe and method as well as your own picture.
- Submit your entry for the particular month by the latest midnight Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada time on the 10th of every month.
- If you wish to participate, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and provide me with some interesting information on your recipe (if possible) and to add the to your awesome on your own in your email to me.
- Please also leave me a comment (NOT THE LINK) on the post of the month to let me know that I should expect your email. . This is just a precaution, as I do not want to miss your awesome recipe.
- The subject line of your email, should be marked: Month/Year – Theme.
- We will Release all entries on The Recipe Hunter in one post, by the latest midnight Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada time on the 15th of every month.
- Each collaborator will have time to Promote and share the full post on his/her own blog, till midnight Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada time on the 20th of every month, linking back to all the other collaborators.
1st – Theme will be announced and published on The Recipe Hunter blog.
10th – Submissions need to be received via email @ email@example.com
15th – Release of all entries from participants on The Recipe Hunter blog.
20th – Promote and do a post/reblog on your own blog, linking back to the original post.
- Please write a post / reblog and share the original post from The Recipe Hunter released by midnight on the 15th of every month, on your own personal blog. This is not an option, you have to adhere to this rule.
- If not, this may lead to disqualification of future participation (and believe me, we do not want this to happen), should you fail to share the original post or provide a pingback to the original post on The Recipe Hunter.
Our Motto: Sharing is Caring ……
- It will be highly appreciated if you will be kind enough to spread the news by updating and sharing the Share and Inspire Others! program on your own blog in order for your followers to also participate in this exchange @ The Recipe Hunter
- When you submit a recipe and we showcase your entry, you automatically allow and grant all other participants your permission to share and reblog your recipe on any other social media or forum. By them doing so, they will give credit to you and link back to the original post. Again: This is not an option, all need to adhere to this rule.
Share and Inspire Others! Please spread the word and share this post via Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or whatever other media/forums you’re affiliated with.
It’s a win win situation, don’t you think? You help me, I help you and we all benefit in this Share and Inspire Others! Monthly Exchange Program.
Let’s have fun with this Share and Inspire Others! exchange by spreading the love of Cooking and Baking, to the next generation and all around the World.
I look forward to each and every entry through your participation and by doing so, my deepest wish would be that we will make lots of new friends and meet tons of new bloggers around the Globe.