A HUGE AND BIG to The Mint Thief for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’.
Please drop in and check out The Mint Thief‘s blog then you will also be able to see all her awesome recipes. I can go on and on about her blog, but please check it out at your leasure, and I can promise you, you will be delighted.
Just a small peak in her blogging world: Take a look at this delectable, and awesome Spiced Microwave Potato Chips, then you will know what I mean.
I following The Mint Thief and I am with joy and gratitude that she nominated me as a worthy recipient for the
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Mention the links of the blogs you further nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post these rules again.
7 things about my myself:
This is the hardest part of accepting this award: I am not somebody that can talk about myself, so let’s see what I can share about myself:
- I am a very Caring person, and love to Share. My motto: “Sharing is Caring”
- I have a passion to cook and bake, but above all love to experiment in the kitchen. I am not one to follow a recipe, I do my own thing.
- I am originally from South Africa, and our family now reside in Vancouver, BC, Canada for the past ± 20 years.
- I am a Mother to our Daughter and Son.
- They both have two kiddies, thus I am also a Grandmother to our 4 wonderful and loving grandchildren.
- I am above all a Wife, to an awesome and fantastic husband and friend.
- Last but not least, I am also working full time in the Travel Insurance Industry.
I follow a huge number of wonderful blogs, that it’s very difficult to decide who should be nominated! I sincerely wish I could nominate each and every blog that I do follow, but here are a few that I would like to nominate for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’!
- Ruchi’s Veg Kitchen
- AROMAS AND FLAVORS FROM MY KITCHEN
- THE RICHMOND AVENUE
- Nada’s Kitchen Diary
- What’s for Dinner Moms?
- Once Upon a Spice
Congratulations to all the nominees!
You are under no obligation to accept, although my wish and hope is that this award will mean something to you, and I will sincerely appreciate it if you do accept the nomination.
I can understand that not all may have the time and liking to take part in such promotion exercises, thus will not be offended if you do not see your way open to participate.
This is my way to say that I care about each of you and wish to give credit where credit is due, as you are a remarkable blogger and hopefully alert other bloggers of your awesome work!
Then again, a huge and big THANK YOU to The Mint Thief for the nomination!