My little chef Nikita help to test a recipe that we absolutely enjoyed.
Such an easy and delicious meal for anytime .. leftovers for school or work or even so tasty on a sandwich.
1 package Stove Top Stuffing Chicken flavor
1-2 lbs (about 4 lge pieces) chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup (I used condensed cream of chicken)
3 cups mixed veggies
1/3 cup sour cream
Salt & pepper
2 garlic cloves chopped
1. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and set aside. Heat oven at 400F
2. In a bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mixed veggies, salt & pepper and garlic. Stir until all is combined
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the stuffing as directed on the package. I also chopped an onion and peppers, added garlic and fried all together and added this to the stuffing.
4. Pour chicken mixture into bottom of pan
5. Spread prepared stuffing over entire top of mixture
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
Recipe credit: The Cookin Chicks
Prepared, tried and tested by: Marlene-Rick Harker and Nikita